- My debut novel A Cinderella Story was inspired by my daughter. One day, she lost her shoe coming home from the parking lot, and viola, there came a story.
- I have two, sometimes, lovely children. Youngest is 11 months old and the older one is 5 years old. They like to stir the pot and create mischief and I wouldn’t have it any other way. 🙂
- I’ve been married since 2012 to a wonderful man, and I wouldn’t be able to do any of this without his constant support and encouragement.
- I was born and raised in Turkey until I was 17 years old. I got a scholarship and went to USA for a year and graduated high school. Went to college in British Columbia, Canada, and now am living in Cochrane, Alberta with the majestic Rocky Mountains at my backyard. Oh yes, I have become a Canadian Citizen in May 2015.
- I love sports, playing and watching. My fall/winter sport is Volleyball to play and hockey to watch. Go Flames Go! My spring/summer sport is softball to play and baseball to watch. Go Yankees!
Do you have any questions for me? Do we have anything in common? Let’s chat.
Until next time… 😘